We provide activities for both children and adults, these are SURF- SUP or BODYBOARD, depending on condition of the sea.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
The course starts on October 1st , 2019 and ends on June 30th ,2020 .
- From 8 years of age.
- Small groups.
- All material/equipment is included.
- Classes are held throughout the year, except for the months of July, August and September (when we have summer camp).
- Tuesday to Saturday from 4.30 to 6pm. Saturdays, from 10.30 am to 12 noon and from 12.30 to 14.00 (always depending on the groups).
Registration €40 per year.
The course is divided into 3 quarters :
- First quarter:October , November and December
- Second quarter : January , February and March
- Third quarter : April , May and June
If you attend 1 day a week the quarterly payment will be €135 ,and if you attend 2 days a week the quarterly payment will be € 210.
Depending on the level of the students we can arrange the following excursions:
- Bay of Jávea coastline. Low level
- Cap Prim – Cala Sardinera. Medium level
- Portitxol Island – Cap Negre. Medium-high level
- Nature reserve of Cabo de San Antonio – Tangó. Medium-high level
- Cabo de la Nao – Cova dels Orguens. High level
- Cabo de San Antonio – Cova Tallada – Denia. High level
As long as the weather forecasts are favorable
It is necessary RESERVE a place.
SUMMER CAMP ( JULY and AUGUST )
- From Monday to Friday.
- Duration: From 9,30h to 13h.
- Included: lunch and all equipement/materials.
- Small groups of children from 8 years old.
- Price: € 170 / week.
It is necessary to reserve your place on the Summer Camp.
- To confirm the reservation, make a deposit of € 85 to LECLERCQ SURF SL, in account ES73 2100 9015 2622 0015 1319
- Very important, clearly indicate:
- CONCEPT/Reference: «NAME AND SURNAME OF THE STUDENT» AND THE WEEK THAT THEY WANT TO ATTEND.
- 2 hours of surfing, paddle surfing or bodyboarding.
- Lunch: drink and snack
- Educational workshops on sports and the environment: types of boards, board repair, currents, selection and care of equipment and materials, introduction to meteorology/the weather, rules of preference for surfing, etc .